Rules and Regulations
1. The hotel rooms are rented for the so-called hotel days.
2. The hotel day begins at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 pm on the following day.
3. If you wish to extend your stay, please contact the reception by 11:00 am. Granting the wish depends on the current hotel occupancy.
1. Each time upon leaving the hotel, please leave your key at the reception. When collecting it back, you need to show your stay card.
2. Non-resident Guests are kindly requested to leave the hotel rooms by 10:00 pm.
3. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who during their previous stay grossly infringed the Rules and Regulations of the Tychy Hotel, caused a damage to the property belonging to the Hotel, to a Guest, the hotel employees or any other persons staying on the hotel premises, or disturbed the peace and proper functioning of the Hotel in any other way.
The Hotel’s liability for the loss of or damage to valuables, money, securities, items of scientific or artistic value is restricted, unless these items have been deposited at the reception (the hotel safe is available free of charge).
At the Hotel, there are quiet hours in force from 10:00 pm up until 7:00 am.
1. When leaving your room, check and make sure that the door has been locked properly.
2. The Hotel Guest is liable for all kind of damage to the equipment and technical devices owned by the Hotel and caused either by them or by their visitors.
Smoking all throughout the facility premises is strictly forbidden.